Join the HKMMS Society
Objectives of Society
• To establish and promote the Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences and to collect and preserve materials of historical interest relating to the development of medical sciences in Hong Kong.
• To promote research and public interest in health matters, the development of medicine in Hong Kong and neighbouring regions and the interaction between scientific and traditional medicine.
• To promote cooperation between the Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences and local or international institutions with similar objectivies.
1. Free admission to the Museum & previews of exhibitions
2. Receipt of newsletter
3. Discount on items from the Museum kiosk
4. Discount on the rental fees of meeting & exhibition rooms on application
5. Access to Museum Library
Enjoy full benefits as listed above, and are eligible to elect and to serve on the Board of Directors.
Can nominate up to 2 persons who will enjoy all the benefits and privileges of full membership.
Entitled to membership benefits numbers 1 to 3.